Interesting enough. Good thing some of us still are at Win7 or 8, and
from what I can see, will not be affected by these changes.

Just keep in mind, dropping support does not necessarily mean stop
working. It's been several years now, since GW dropped support for XP,
but from what certain users tell, apparently WinEyes still runs well
enough under that OS. In case the same would be the situation this time,
you might still be able to run WinEyes under the updated Win10. You just
won't be heard, should you report any trouble down the line. And if it
works, why despair. That is why, I feel there was kind of a hole in the
information. They simply just left WinEyes out of the whole story, with
a quick note that it was no longer being manufactured; as if we did not
know that already. (smiles). Would have been more helpful, and far less
disturbing, had they told the reader to what extent they think WinEyes
still might be working in the new environment.

Time will show, and if i got the message right, this will take place in
less than two weeks time, so the wait should not be too long for anyone.
Will be interesting to read user feedbacks, on how it all affects WinEyes.