Try Alt-V View, L Layout, and arrow down to Folder Pane. If it's not checked hit enter to check it.
Hth,
Tom

On 4/26/2018 12:17 PM, L Urie via Talk wrote:
Right, that's where I expected to find it; but it's not there. That's what has me puzzled.

Lee

On 2018-04-26 10:55 AM, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
From within the inbox Shift-Tab to go to the folders tree. You should land on inbox. When I arrow down from there I go through drafts, sent, archives, junk, trash, and then all folders I've created.
Hth,
Tom

On 4/26/2018 10:27 AM, L Urie via Talk wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Thunderbird.  I want to check my junk folder.  However, I can't find where it is.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tom.kingston%40charter.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com