FS had an advantage over Window Eyes because for many years VR would only
purchase JAWS and no one  had  the right to choose which screen reader  they
could get.
----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Sarames via Talk
  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Cc: Nick Sarames
  Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2018 2:21 PM
  Subject: Re: `news about jws

  Lots of silly comments on this list.  Who came to whom regarding the
  merger?  That is not a rhetorical question.  I am asking sincerely.  Who
  broached whom?

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tch828%40mediacombb.net.

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/nicksarames%40msn.com.