Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:39 PM
To: cov...@ccs.covici.com ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Norene Trappa
Subject: Re: JAWS question

Hello!

Sounds like you know something about Jaws.  I am very new at Jaws with a
question.My booklets talk about the Jaws key but don't tell me what it is.
Also, is there a keystroke for reading a document top to bottom?  It was
necessary for me to give up my dear window-eyes which was the only screen
reader I ever used.  I am using windows 10 and Jaws is 17 plus.  Quite a
challenge.  Thanks in advance.

Norene Trappa

-----Original Message----- From: John Covici via Talk