From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+anthonyborg001=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Jacobson via Talk
Sent: 18 May 2018 17:54
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Steve Jacobson <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
Subject: how to use the bluetooth

Anthony,

When a message like that comes up, you can open the Action Center on the
System Tray and you will find that message there.  If you press ENTER on the
message, you will be brought to a Window that shows information about
updates including the one that is not completing.  There will be an error
code associated with that message but it isn't that easy to find or read,
and I don't know the best way to tell you how to find it with Window-eyes
since I don't have Window-Eyes on the computer that is giving me this
problem.  If you get the error code, searching for it with Google might give
you information.  I have to tell you, though, that doing all of this has not
helped me resolve the problem I am having.  I am going to just wait a while
to see if Microsoft eventually figures out why the updates are failing on
certain computers.  It is most likely that there is some incompatibility on
my computer and possibly on yours that they will have to address.  Sorry I
can't be more helpful.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson