First of all, I am not subscribed to the other WinEyes list. So if
anyone of you, who are subscribed, would please be kind to forward this
message.

I am not sure how many of you remaining WinEyes users, who still are
using the Extended Dictionary package. For those of you who are, you
will have noticed that it informs you the license of the Extended
Dictionary, and the Capture Spoken Phrases apps - both found in the
package - are expiring this weekend.

To be honest the license was not planned to run much longer. And I
wasn't sure if anyone even would be using the product anymore.Still,  in
the event anyone feels they want to use the product, I will provide a
considerably prolonged license. The updated package will be ready this
weekend.

the big issue about the distribution for this app, as for all other apps
of WinEyes, is that we no longer can provide the updates through the App
Central.

Consequently, those who want an renewal of their license for the
Extended Dictionary package, will have to contact me directly - that I
can send you the package. Please, will you drop me a request, at the
following address:

     trailerda...@hotmail.com

Regards,

David