In NVDA and JAWS, Insert-B reads the currently-focused dialog, not the whole screen. Analogous to ctrl-alt-W in Window-Eyes. I have all 3 programs here, but am using Window-Eyes mostly on this computer because it's running Windows 7 and it does what I want, especially with Windows Live Mail. JAWS supports WLM, but it doesn't have the nifty feature that will hunt for the mail folder you want when you begin to type its name in the proper place.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com
-----Original Message----- From: David via Talk
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 4:09 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: David
Subject: Re: strange message popping up

Won't know what this message is all about, so can't help you directly.

Still, I wanted to let you know, that I find NVDA generally is good at
picking up dialogs. So, if possible, whenever the dialog comes up, try
to you.

Going by memory, I wonder if Insert-B, would read the whole screen to
you. Again by memory, I think that works in both NVDA and Jaws.

Hope you get the meaning of the dialog, and can take care of your issue.