From: Talk <talk-bounces+chrisalismay=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com> On
Behalf Of Norene Trappa via Talk
Sent: 25 October 2018 23:46
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Norene Trappa <nstra...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Jaws discussion list?

Hello!
I have some questions about jaws.  I am just learning to use it.  Is there
more than one way to read with jaws?  If so, please explain.  Whenever I
turn on the computer, the speech tells me I have lost focus.  Is there a fix
for that?  Are there tutorials out there to teach basic commands,
keystrokes, etc.  This is more difficult than Window-Eyes was.  Any help
will be gratefully appreciated.  Norene Trappa