Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 9:33 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: rgarre...@comcast.net
Subject: Loggin Program N1MM

Greetings,

Does anyone on this list use N1MM for Ham Radio contesting?  I'm using
Windows 10 and for the life of me, I can not maximize the window for this
program.  Any suggestions on what keyboard command to use?  The main issue
is I need to be able to know if a station I am working is a duplication.
After many hours of operating and hundred of calls, duplications happen so,
it is best to be able to avoid them.  Perhaps not a WE issue but a windows
10 matter.  The old command of Alt, space and X does nothing.  Thanks, Bob
Garrett