Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 1:38 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: rgarre...@comcast.net
Subject: Continuing Problems with WE and N1MM

Greetings,

Today, I had sighted assistance with N1MM, my ham radio contesting program.
I was able to close the windows I had open but still, I'm only able to read
about two lines by using the num pad.  In windows 7, everything was visible,
including the "dupe" in red that means that I made a duplicate contact with
this station.  That is what I need the most and it just won't read.

WE is saying the window is normal.  I am not able to maximize it and read
the other data.  Any suggestions would be appreciated and yes, I know this
is a very specific problem with a limited use program but, it worked in
windows 7.  It would seem it should work in windows 10.  Bob Garrett