Thank you so much, Carol! (smile)

Trish

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 5:44 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Carol and Roger
Subject: Re: repeat filter

Hi,

Repeat filter is under screen settings, repeat filter.  I am using
advanced settings, so you might need to temporarily change that setting
to see what I am talking about.  To do this, press alt h and then the
letter v to turn on advanced settings.  Once you find the setting you
want and save your new setting change, turn off advanced settings again
with the same keystrokes, alt h and then v.

Carol