I am getting the same here, however the cities that I have previously entered
still work.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Higgins via Talk
  To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
  Cc: Larry Higgins
  Sent: Saturday, February 2, 2019 1:44 PM
  Subject: Weather or not issue

  OK, I'm probably not ging to get any good news regarding a solution for
  my problem, but here goes anyway.

  Just yesterday, I decided I would like to add Albuquerque, NM to my list
  of weather conditions around the country, but when either entering the
  city, state, and country, or zip code, I get a message saying something
  along the lines of "can't fine the city," or something of that nature.
  It doesn't matter just what city or zip code I type in, I get the same
  error message.

  Is this a permanent issue, or might there be a solution.

  Hopefully,

  Larry