I tried NBP and found a couple of books I figure will help, but none actually cane close to really fmoothing my trip from windows 7 to 10. Maybe my having been a GW user from vocal eyes 1.0 all the way to win eyes 9.xx The brain is a bit slower these days. I have tried but not yet succeeded getting the manual from asus. The problem I believe was operator errors. Happens mor often that it should. RD

-----Original Message----- From: Amanda Lee via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 10:06 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Cc: Amanda Lee
Subject: RE: Windows 10 with narrator and jaws

National Braille Press has a lot of books available:

www.nbp.org

If someone doesn't have the manual you are looking for, you can also go to the asus website, find their support area and there's likely documentation available to download.

I also had to learn windows 10 rather abruptly too because the Windows 7 laptop I have suddenly lotst all connectivity to networks and WiFi. The Laptop is still quite functional but I haven't been able to fix the connectivity issues.