Another question, what operating system and what browser? Won't run with explorer under seven. I use firefox and n v d a, latest one.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Sun, 14 Apr 2019, Butch Bussen via Talk wrote:

Once you select a game, you'll be prompted for a name and password. There is a check box that says remember me, but mine never does.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148