i tried it. it is not usable with any screen reader anymore.
jaws,we or nvda will not work with it. it doesn't even tell you whech edit box you are in when you enter the the info i couldn't even use the import wizard to import the data from my version 2.4 because the files in the list does not speak. it just says 1 of 17, 2 of 17 etc.

-----Original Message----- From: BK via Talk
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2019 6:36 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: BK
Subject: Re: just checking program

There is no link to download the older versions, but if you want to
download version 4, you can use the link below.

https://justapps.com/download-checkbook-software-windows.html

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com