Does anyone here have any experience with the alternative Notepad
program, named Notepad Plus Plus?

I seem to remember users suggesting it for certain projects, back in
time. I now decided to just give it a short go. Got it installed, and it
opens just fine. WinEyes reads all the menus fine.

But whenever I try to write something, things seem to jam. Sure, the
text I am writing, does get spoken by the screen reader, since I have
the key echo set to words. But if I try to arrow through the text,
nothing happens. I can press the arrows as much as I want, WinEyes has
gone for his coffee break. And if I try the Ctrl-Shift-W, to have the
complete window read out, it reads the menu bar, but nothing of my
entered text.

Just wondering, is there any settings that needs be done - either in
Notepad Double Plus, or in WinEyes? Is there any set file for this
editor? Or, is this software accessible for blind usage at all?

Thanks for any feedback.

--
David