From: Talk <talk-bounces+madl=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com> On Behalf
Of Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 11:57 PM
To: David via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
<t...@window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Key Sticking in WinEyes

I have had theis problem once in a while for years.  Something strange in
wineyes.  Sometimes reloading a different set file will solve the problem.
Often as you said, just restarting wineyes solves the problem.
  I've never found a way to make it happen, some times it just does.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148