Been using Jaws and forgot how to start and stop Window-eyes. Can someone tell
me?

Had a stroke a couple years ago and can only type with one hand. Cannot use the
flat keyboard on the laptop. Using external KB.

When I travel, I carry laptop in back pack but have to put KB in suitcase
buried between clothes to protect from getting damaged.

I have heard of roll up keyboards, possibly made out of some sort of rubber. Or
foldable keyboards.

Anyone use one of these type of KBs? And if so, what is your opinion.

Best -Bob

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com

"If the world was perfect, it wouldn't be."
Lawrence Peter (Yogi) Berra, B5-12-1925, D9-22-2015