Jim, windows E will open it foryou, but if you know the drive letter of
a particular drive you want to explore, I found what works even better
is typing windows r to open the run dialog and then typing the drive
letter followed by a colon and press enter. I should mention that I have
Jaws on my windows 10 machine, so the problems I had may be different
than yours. Win 10 is a bit different and takes some getting used to. I
still love win eyes, but don't have the required version to work with
win 10.

Butch