Is Egge now accessible, since it used to not be? Thanks! Have a blessed day.?

--
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen. If we have limits, they are self imposed Our world is waiting for praying Christians who understand their place in the plans and purposes of God. Darkness is never dispelled by shouting at it, but by allowing light to shine through it. May the light of Christ shine through you as you take seriously this call to prayer in the midst of warfare.
-- Dave Butts