Whatever it is, it must be corrupted, because it would have to be more than 83 bytes. Where did you get it from, now that there is no more window eyes? Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Armando Vias via Talk
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 5:19 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: Armando Vias
Subject: Can’t Install Free Trial of Window Eyes

Hey all.

This is my first post.

For some reason, I can’t install the Window Eyes Program. It says that it is 83 bytes. When I try to install it, my computer says that it is corrupted. I am using a 64-bit version of Windows 10. What should I do?

Armando

—
Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Phone: (404) 4803436
Email: av...@theblindadvocate.net
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/pammygirl99%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com