matters not which you download, but be assured that windows ten is a lot easier than people believe it is.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

cur...@calweb.com

On 2/27/2020 10:55 PM, Nick Sarames via Talk wrote:
It's interesting how experiences vary. I found 8.1 & WE to work well together. Do you think I should download Jaws before or after I download Windows 10?