Listers,

This, as the subject indicates, is a test message.

I would like to know from you, TomĀ  Kingston, if you happened to receive two copies of this message. I am trying to make a change in my Thunderbird address book from an entry that shows your name every time I try to site a nickname for this group. Guess I don't get around to checking the address book often enough. Some day I'll figure out how all this stuff works <smile>.

Larry