From: John Covici <cov...@ccs.covici.com>
Sent: May 13, 2020 2:45 PM
To: Rod Hutton <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: problem with outlook html messages

OK, I guess that  is what I will have to do -- too bad we don't have the
source.  Also, are you noticing that the alt-tab or windows-tab is silent in
WE?  It starts out working, but only for a few minutes and then its silent,
which makes it hard to do much.

On Wed, 13 May 2020 12:32:46 -0400,
Rod Hutton wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Looks like your suspicion that it is a result of a window eyes app was
> correct.
> Must be built in to the outlook enhanced app.
> You could always uninstall the app.
> however, except for this minor glitch, The app is very useful.
> I recommend using the application key on those links and copying the
> Shortcuts to your browser manually.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Rod
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 13, 2020, at 10:36 AM, John Covici <cov...@ccs.covici.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have already done that, and when I use Jaws, it works properly,
> > so I do not understand what is happening.
> >
> >> On Wed, 13 May 2020 09:15:16 -0400, Rod Hutton wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi John,
> >>
> >> This is not A Window-Eyes issue, in my opinion.
> >> I'm afraid the only solution is to dig into Windows 10 settings and look
> >> for the list of file types and their associated programs and change html
> >> from Internet Explorer to Edge or Chrome or whatever else you like.
> >>
> >> Good luck,
> >>
> >> Rod
> >>
> >> Sent from Outlook for Windows

How do