Windows 7 Window-eyes 9.5.4

For several years I've been using Giant Direct with Internet
Explorer to order groceries with no trouble. Recently the
website no longer accepts Internet Explorer version eleven.

I tried Edge and Google Chrome and they appear to me to be
working just fine. However, when the store receives the order
they tell me it is blank. I've tried entering data with and
without browse mode.

I'll be getting Windows 10 next week but I need groceries
befroe then. ha

Anybody have a suggestion?

Tom