I know how to do the regular copy and paste, but I remember that in the last
window eyes, they changed it.  I have some questions.  It seems that the new
one worked in certain instances, and that you used the regular copy and paste,
meaning the control c and control v, the rest of the time.  When I go to copy
email addresses, do I use the new one or the old one, and how do I use the new
one?  I don’t remember the key strokes for that.  Thanks for anybody’s help.
Pam.

https://www.avg.com