From: Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 9:57 PM
To: WindowEyes List
Cc: Larry Higgins
Subject: Of Eloquence and JAWS, an attempt at clarification

Listers,

I still hope that someone can share their experience with JAWS Eloquence.

What I wish to note is that I brought this issue up on the JFW List a
few months ago, and received no satisfactory suggestions on the issue,
and the attitude I was faced with was more or less learn to live with
it, or even those who denied the problem altogether. That is why I chose
to bring it here, just hoping that a fellow Window-Eyes user might be in
a position to offer some advice.

Just thought you might appreciate knowing my reasons for choosing to
post my inquiry here.

Sincerely,

Larry