Wasn't there a script that did that.  I never used it as I run clipmate.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2021, Larry Higgins via Talk wrote:

Donald,

I  just went through the hotkey manager with a fine tooth comb, and can find no such command.

Are you absolutely sure that WE got as far as to even introduce such a command before its tragic end of life? I believe both JAWS and NVDA have such a command, or maybe a way of accessing such a function built into windows 10, but I really don't believe Window-Eyes ever introduced anything relating to that particular function.