Hi all,

I'm buying/getting a digital camera for my birthday/christmas. What would be
really cool if I can start doing stuff with photos tagged with their
lat/lon, but I'm unsure what exactly I need to do this easily.

Are there any cameras out there that aren't incredibly expensive and have
something that would work with my bluetooth GPS reciever? (or have a built
in reciever?)
Or do I just need some software that I can point to a folder of time stamped
jpegs and add all the lat/lons from a gps log file? Where would I get such
software that is free or worth paying for?

--
Gregory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]