Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) wrote:

> i just tried to use the edit Tab on the main Site. I selected an area and the
> first thing I say was a Copyright for Yahoo, NavTeq and Teleatlas but no
> Copyright to Openstreetmap ... wow ....

Like Steve says, the OSM copyright is on the left of the page, as with
the entire rest of the OSM site. The Yahoo/whatever copyright is on
the Yahoo/whatever layer - we can't change that, but obviously if you
turn that layer off then the copyright notice goes with it.

> Then I selected a point which represents a city. It showed some tags
>  name=...,
> city=... and a highway=... so i decided to mark the highway tag and pressed
> delete. Ups the complete city was gone. I then asked myself if there is a
> undo function... So I am looking for any Button which tells me "undo ..." I
> didn't see any. So the next thing I'm looking for is a help menu ... I seem
> to be blind.

Like the rest of OSM, the documentation is currently on the wiki.
There's also a direct link to the relevant page when you first open
Potlatch.

There will be built-in docs in due course, just haven't had chance to
build that yet. Same goes for all-purpose undo: as it stands there is
currently undo-like behaviour for way edits, but not for POI edits. As
I've said a few times before on this list I figured it was more
important to concentrate on ways first - it's never that difficult to
reinstate one POI unless it's got thirty-seven tags.

If you want to help whittle down the long to-do list, that'd be great. ;)

cheers
Richard