Hi,

To my surprise this morning I opened up the coastline checker and saw
that south east asia had been done. Yay! I thought, until I noticed
the resolution was complete crap. Segment lengths of 50km not at all
uncommon. I'd be surprised if osmarender will display it properly at
all.

To anyone thinking of doing this, please don't. We have reasonably
high quality coastline data, please use it. Use landsat to fix any
gaps. But segments like that just ask to be deleted and redone. This
kind of bad data is worse than none at all...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/