Hi all,

I'm trying to get pyroute to route between dutch train stations.
However, no routes for trains are given - the result is always "Failed
(no_route)".

For reference: I use Python 2.5 on Windows XP and pyroute straight
from SVN. One OSM file used for input is the result from
http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/relation/4831/full, a relation
containing one railway from Oldenzaal to Zutphen. To my knowledge,
(this) routing software should be able to route a train from any
station on the line to any other station on the line, but in practice
I cannot even get a route between different nodes in the same way...

When I try a complete map of my city, I can get from one arbitrary to
another abritrary node by car, foot, etc. But again: not by train from
the main station to a smaller station.

I think I'm stuck here. Thanks in advance for any help :)

Ben

--
de Campusomroep: op en achter UTV en Uradio! www.campusomroep.nl