Hi

Noticed something very strange just now. Looked at Luxembourg-City in Potlatch, and all closed ways (roundabouts, parking lots ... ) had been "opened" . By that I mean the last node had been deleted so that that there was a gap and the line wasnt closed anymore. Now this doesnt seem to have been a manual error, I found dozens of errors!!

example : http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.60003&lon=6.10759&zoom=17&layers=B0FT

Go into Potlatch, and the roundabout, the parking lot, the graveyard are all not closed anymore (they obviously were before, as Mapnik render shows).

Whats goind on ??
begin:vcard
fn:Patrick Weber
n:Weber;Patrick
org:University College London
adr:;;Gower Street;London;;WC1E 6BT;United Kingdom
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Engineering Doctorate Student
tel;work:02077185430
url:http://www.ucl.ac.uk/cemi