Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> Martin Trautmann wrote:
>
>> I did not understand how to remove the footway, make xyz a real T
>> crossing and add this D-shaped footpath properly.
>
> To join a way to another way in Potlatch, you simply hover over the
> other way - its nodes will highlight in blue - and click it.

Hi Richard,

thanks, I tried, but I can't obtain a blue node from footpath to road.

> At present way 23092013 (z) is not connecting with 22741194 (x) or
> 4599113 (y). If you click the erroneous point at the end of z and
> press Delete/Backspace, you can then join it properly to where it
> should be.

I managed to clear the y-shaped overlay by "x" and deleting nodes. But I
am not able to combine a footpath and a road. The join via blue nodes is
possible within highways only?

I tried to merge the three branches of the road. Potlach does not permit
to merge T crossings?

Unfortunately I'd need at least one more zoom level in order to draw the
proper details.

Will there be any chance to zoom in and out by scroll wheel?

Thanks,
Martin