Robert (Jamie) Munro wrote:

> On that list, my vote would be, in order of preference, 1,3,2
>
> I've made a wiki page to collect votes, if people think that's a good idea.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Car_park

Robert you are missing the whole point here.

While the access=public applies to car parks - this would be preserved by the
general rule of copying the node tags to the area.
ANY POI that is changed from node to area will potentially have the same
problem, and we should be fixing the general rule not starting to build
another set of pages for voting on every POI node/area conflict debate?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL