Contours layer presented by openpistemap is simply great. Does it
exist a server publishing only this layer?

I'm working on Viking, a desktop GPS data editor capable of rendering
data on top of image downloaded on line. Having a contours layer would
be usefull to prepare hicking.

Thanks in advance.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]