From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Inge Wallin
Sent: 15 March 2008 04:04
To: talk@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [OSM-talk] highway=living_street not rendered?

Hi people,

I am a very new user that has started to map up the village in Sweden where I
live.  However, I have found something strange.

Look at the slippy map, and search for Ljungsbro.  Notice the to streets
Kohagsvägen and Ugglebovägen southeast of the center. Then press the 'edit'.
What you will see is that there are two small stumps of streets with tags
highway=living_street. But they are not rendered in the real map, neither
with Mapnik, nor with Osmarender.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

        -Inge