We are a registered non-profit organisation, but not a registered charity.
Gift aid is only available for donations to registered charities.

However, for large donations (say £1k+) it is possible for the donation to
be channeled via a charity.  We have an arrangement in place to do this.
This enables the donor to benefit from tax relief and for the intermediate
charity to claim Gift Aid relief.

Anyone contemplating a substantial donation should contact me directly about
this.

Etienne