Chris Hill skrev:
> I've been trying to extract data from OSMXapi.  It seems to respond with
> ERROR 501 - Internal Server Error to each request.  Is it broken?
>
> cheers, Chris

Same server that runs [EMAIL PROTECTED] afair - and that server is down at the
moment.
Crschmidt posted the following on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list :

"The [EMAIL PROTECTED] server is currently down for processing new tilesets.
The disk
which hosts the MySQL database is currently unavailable. I've contacted
the owner of the machine and let him know. I will update the list when
the service is available again.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Christopher Schmidt MetaCarta"

That might be the same reason osmxapi is u/s at the moment.

Dutch