Hi Christian,

Brentford isn't fully mapped - especially the area in walking distance
just north and west of the Watermans. How about include an osm mapping
sub-event in your day? Not as original as your other mapping projects,
and not an alternative to them, but as an extra...

Alternatively if that's really not possible I could have a mapping burst
on Brentford this weekend before you render it...

Cheers
Graham