Hi,

As a LaTeX and OSM lover, I had to make this OSM flyer in LaTeX, derived from
Andy Robinson's English version of Frederik Ramm's original in German (thank
you).

Here it is in Spanish:

http://www.prodevelop.es/descarga/osm/flyer/osm_flyer_spanish.pdf

This is all you need to generate it yourself:

http://www.prodevelop.es/descarga/osm/flyer/osm_flyer_latex.zip

Just unzip and compile "osm_flyer.tex" with pdflatex. You can translate the
file "osm_flyer.tex" into your language (find the tag START TRANSLATING HERE)
with your favorite text editor, and edit the images you don't like (especially
"bground2.jpg"). If you don't know LaTeX, you can send me the text in your
language and I will generate the PDF for you.

I have used a special LaTeX package for leaflets, so I guess the dotted lines
and the margins are ok.

Cheers!

Lucas