Hi,

Currently i'm working with the bbox of Belgium, but this bbox includes
parts of the Netherlands, France,..

And this gives me some problems... it appears that some places in
Belgium also exists in the Netherlands or France.

Apparently it is only possible to use bbox-es to limit the size.
Are there any ideas or plans to implement some way you can limit the
size for eg. a country?

Johan