El Martes, 22 de Abril de 2008, Tom Hughes escribió:
[...]
> This has been discussed inumerable times before and the consensus has
> been very clear that we should not use any part of the globe, no matter
> how remote, as some sort of test area or scratchpad.

If anybody wants to experiment, instructions on how to set up a rails server
are on SVN and on the wiki, anyway. I'm with Tom here, on not polluting the
main OSM database.

> Why don't we just stick to mapping sensible things before we start
> worrying about mapping the insides of peoples houses!

Alas, we have lots of work ahead of us - kilometers and kilometers of roads to
be mapped.

One point of interest, though, would be marking the foot tunnels on complex
railway/subway stations. The impact on route planners might be worth the
research.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why one contradicts. One often contradicts an opinion when it is really only
the way in which it has been presented that is unsympathetic.
  --  Friedrich Nietzsche [1844 - 1900]