Yup! Osmarender seems to produce SVG, and I guess SVG is an intermediate stage in producing the bitmap [EMAIL PROTECTED] tiles, but what I am suggesting should be considered is a server that would deliver tiles in SVG format instead of/as an alternative to bitmap tiles. Could this be done simply (as if anything was ever simple :-) caching the SVG between running Osmarender and converting SVG to bitmaps?