Hi,

> The reason for any heat is that when presented with a tag name
> piste:lift:occupancy, my basic reaction is why would you do that?

A someone completely uninterested in all things skiing, I would perhaps
not be unhappy see everything related to pistes and lifts named
"piste:..." because then I instantly know that I can ignore that,
whereas if they simply used "occupancy" I'd first have to find out the
context myself.

But your comment about generic vs specific attributes is probably right;
if only lifts have an occupancy then the context is implicit.

The three-element piste:lift:something is almost certainly over the top
and can only have been devised by someone who had too much exposure to
theoretical data modeling.

Bye
Frederik