Just as a bit more info, I meant to add that these vests are fully
certified to EN471, class 2 standards and have double 5cm HiVis
reflective banding.  Also, the sizes I have quoted below are chest sizes
in inches.

I have also corrected a typographic error in the original mockup
pictures, whereby I had the address of the OSM website as a .com rather
than a .org domain (thanks to Andy for picking up on this).  The mockups
and the graphic have been corrected accordingly.

Cheers,
Graham