________________________________

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] en nombre de Sebastian Spaeth
Enviado el: vie 09/05/2008 14:01
Para: Nick Black
CC: Openstreetmap Dev list; OSM Talk List
Asunto: Re: [OSM-talk] [OSM-dev] Online/offline slippy map finished.

Nick Black wrote:
> Great idea - this could be really useful.
>
> I get lots of errors running on OS X 10.5.2 though:

>   File "./pymap", line 47, in do_GET
>     if e.errno == os.errno.ENOENT:
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'errno'

I guess this should work on all (unixy) OS then:

-import urllib,re,os,sys,stat
+import urllib,re,os,sys,stat,errno
-     if e.errno != os.errno.EEXIST
+     if e.errno != errno.EEXIST
-           if e.errno == os.errno.ENOENT
+           if e.errno == errno.ENOENT

I updated the tar ball on dev.openstreetmap.org as well.

spaetz