On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:28:30AM -0400, Jason Woofenden wrote:
> Braintree, a suburb of Boston, MA, USA is blank, except for POIs and the
> subway. Could someone please restore it?
>
> Here's the affected area on the slippery map:
> http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=42.1952&lon=-71.0147&zoom=13&layers=B0FT

It wasn't deleted, it was never uploaded. The MassGIS data for the area
was incorrect in a way that it failed the conversion process that we
were using.

To be honest, I find it somewhat difficult to care about people way down
in Braintree -- I mean, really, it's on the other side of the river ;)

More seriously, I can try and find some time to fix up the code so that
it parses braintree correctly.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt