* Robert (Jamie) Munro ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [080527 20:07]:
> If we can agree some basic ideas for how the format should work, and
> what won't work, someone may come along and try to implement it. If you
> just say "go away until you have finished the whole thing" every time,
> it's not surprising people don't write anything because they have no
> idea where to start.

You seem to read different mails than I do.

I read the mails from Andy (and others) as "looks great, next step is
actually working on code".

Which is what I do now. (And that definitly won't be the last round of
code, it's just a beginning.)

Cheers,
Andi
--