Hi everybody,

I request comments for the proposed key "Smoothness":

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Smoothness

Rationale:

Provide a very narrow, yet sufficient classification scheme regarding the
physical usability of a way for wheeled vehicles. In my opinion, it is
possible to adequately model this very important and broadly applicable
property of ways (think of racing bikes, wheel chairs, skates, sports cars)
by a very small set of values. The following table provides an overview of
the proposed tags with an examplary set of vehicles. Please note that this
proposal is *not* confined to this subset of wheeled vehicles. I rather
propose that *any* wheeled vehicle perfectly fits into one of those
categories, please correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards

Chrischan